Phasing Out Sticks
Phasing Out Sticks are used to phase out two sources of supply directly at high tension level without the use of Pts.
- TYPE : Bipole Type Hand Held with KV Meter
- RANGE : 15KV AC & 36KV AC Models (Covering 0 to 15/36KV)
- NO. OF POLES : 2 (Two)
- INDICATION : Direct Voltage read out on the KV meter. (When two sources are in Phase, potential difference is minimum & when two voltages are out of phase, potential difference is maximum).
- PROTECTION : Inbuilt HV Protective Resistors against shorts and grounds CARRYING CASE : Padded Nylon or Hard carrying case for storage and transportation.
Electrical Safety & Testing
- Electrical Testing Equipments
- High Voltage AC /DC Testing Kits (HIPOT KITS)
- Ultra Light High Voltage DC Test Sets
- High Voltage AC/DC Dividers
- Primary & Secondary Current Injection Testing Sets
- Vacuum Circuit Breaker Bottle Test Sets
- DC Earth Fault Locator
- Partial Discharge Test Systems
- Transformer Testing
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- Miscellaneous Testing Equipment
- Electrical Safety Equipments
- Condition Monitoring
- Cameras and Imaging Systems